JAMM Enterprises LLC is looking for driven individuals who want to earn extra income and don't mind doing so from the comfort of their own home! As a Customer Service Representative for JAMM Enterprises LLC, you will be able to create your own work schedule and set your own hours. Check out the responsibilities and requirements below!
About the Customer Service Representative Position
Our customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a connection, providing product/services information and resolving developing problems that our clients might face with precision and competence.
The best CSRs are genuinely delighted to help customers. They’re tolerant, empathetic, and intensely communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their clients’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and our CSRs can gather it for us. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They're confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough knowledge to fix the problem.
Your goal will be to ensure exceptional service standards and sustain high customer satisfaction.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities
- Handle high amounts of incoming calls
- Produce sales leads
- Identify and evaluate customers’ needs to deliver satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive discussion
- Provide accurate, valid and comprehensive information by using the right methods/tools
- Reach personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Manage complaints, provide proper solutions and options within the time limits; follow up to secure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
Customer Service Representative Requirements
- Some proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of not just reaching, but exceeding quota requirements
- Strong phone administration skills and active listening capabilities
- Experience with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and capacity to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and control time effectively
- High school degree
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must not reside within California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, or Wisconsin.
- Must legally reside in the United States and be able to work in the United States
- High school diploma or GED (preferred)
- At least 1 year of Customer Service experience (preferred)
- Must obtain client specific certification (training which lasts for 2 to 4 weeks and is unpaid.)
- Must be able to pass a Background Check
- Must be able to work a minimum of 15 hours a week
- Must have a landline or VOIP with headset capabilities
- Must have a reliable Internet connection (hardwired connection preferred)
- Must have a quiet space to work where no background noise is present
- Must have or be willing to obtain a Laptop or desktop PC that meets the requirements below
- CPU Speed Dual-core 2.8 GHz or better or Intel i class or AMD Phenom X2 class or better Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Opteron processors are not permitted
- Hard Drive 20 GB or more of available space 60 GB or more of total space
- Memory 4GB of RAM or better
- Operating System Windows 7 or Windows 10 Windows 8/8.1 not supported by some clients
- Standard Connection and Speed Hard-wired connection (no wireless) Minimum 10 mbps download / Minimum 3 mbps upload
- Maximum Latency Threshold 120 milliseconds (ms)
- Monitor Recommendations 1280 x 1024 (SXGA) screen resolution 1920 x 1080 (Full HD or 1080p) Dual monitors may be required on some client programs Dual monitors are not supported on programs that use the Arise Secure Desktop (ASD) device
Please note: These requirements are minimum requirements and may vary by client.
We look forward to having you join our team!
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, sex, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, or non-job related disability.